Moto M Metal Clad Smartphone
Moto M smartphone will be going to launch in India soon and it was confirmed on Monday. The Company has taken to the social media accounts for the release of teaser for this smartphone. Moto M smartphone was first launched in the china with the price rate of Rs. 19,630 this is the first mid range Moto M Smartphone to appear powered by MediaTek Helio P15 chipset. On the back of the Moto M Smatphone the finger print sensor is placed and this Moto M Phone is the metal Clad Smartphone.
Motorola Moto M 4GB RAM And MediaTek Helio P15 Chipset
It appears as unified with Dolby Atmos technology for better multimedia experience and water repellent nano coating for protection across external damages produced by water splash. When it launches in India we can expect the price rate roughly upto Rs. 19,700. This smartphone is the metal clad smartphone with a more departure for Moto, with a curved back and a rear fingerprint sensor, instead of front like the Moto G4 series.
Features of Moto M Smartphone
- In these smartphone their will be 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) 2.5D IPS display with a pixel density of 401ppi.
- It has 2.2 GHz Octa Core processor
- The internal storage will be 32GB RAM and supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB)
- These smartphone will have the Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- It Consists of Dual SIM.The dual-SIM smartphone features hybrid SIM slot which means it supports a Micro-SIM or microSD card in the second SIM slot.
- The Camera will be 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- It is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek Helio P15 processor clocked at 2.2GHz coupled with 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM.
- It Consists of connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C (USB 3.1), NFC, and 3.5mm.
- This smartphone consists of 8MP Selfie camera and the Battery will be 3050mAh